|1995||National board exam|
|1995 – 1996||General dentist in private practice|
|1996 – 1998||General Dentist and Lecturer at the Dental Hygienist School, Berne, Switzerland|
|1999 – 2000||Graduate program in Periodontology & Implant Dentistry, School of Dental Medicine, University of Berne, Switzerland|
|2000||Doctoral thesis defense|
|1999 – 2000||Postgraduate student at the Department of Periodontics and Fixed Prosthodontics including Implant Dentistry, University of Berne, School of Dental Medicine, Switzerland|
|2001 – 2004||Assistant Professor at the Department of Periodontics and Fixed Prosthodontics including Implant Dentistry, University of Berne, School of Dental Medicine, Switzerland|
|2004||Board certification, Specialist SSO in Periodontology according to the criteria of the European Federation of Periodontology (EFP)|
|2004 – 2005||Sigurd Ramfjord Clinical Visiting Professor and Faculty, University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Dept. of Periodontics & Oral Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI, USA|
|2005 – 2008||Research Fellow, University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Department of Periodontology and Oral Medicine and the Michigan Center for Oral Health Research, Ann Arbor, USA|
|seit 2008||Senior Lecturer, Department of Periodontology. University of Berne, Switzerland|
|seit 2016||Private Docent, Department of Periodontology. University of Berne, Switzerland|
|2001||3rd Faculty Award, Medical Faculty, University of Berne: „Periodontal care. An educational program for quality assurance in periodontology (CD-ROM)“|
|2002||„Teacher of the Year“, School of Dental Medicine, University of Berne, Switzerland|
|2007||Research Scholarship from the Swiss Society of Periodontology (SSP)|
|2007||Scholarship from the Swiss Cancer League Research (oncosuisse)|
|2014||Mature Career Educator’s Award of the Excellence in Education Awards 2014 from the Association for Dental Education in Europe (ADEE) at the Annual Meeting in Riga, Latvia, August 25, 2014|
|2014||Hans R. Mühlemann Research Prize from the 44th Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society of Periodontology on the study entitled „Bleeding on Probing as it relates to smoking status in patients enrolled in supportive periodontal therapy for at least 5 years”, September 5, 2014, Zürich, Switzerland|
|2016||„Teacher of the Year“, School of Dental Medicine, University of Berne, Switzerland|
|2018||Jaccard-EFP Clinical Research Prize in Periodontology from the European Federation of Periodontology at the Europerio 9 Conference on the study entitled “Time between recall visits and residual probing depths predict long-term stability in patients enrolled in supportive periodontal therapy”, June 23, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|2019||„Teacher of the Year“, School of Dental Medicine, University of Berne, Switzerland|
Current publications (PubMed)
- Students' opinions on tutor-supported comprehensive care training in clinical dental education.
Zappalà, G, Crnić, T, Tominz, K, Ramseier, CA. Swiss Dent J. (2022).
- Cost savings in the Swiss healthcare system resulting from professional periodontal care.
Ramseier, CA, Manamel, R, Budmiger, R, Cionca, N, Sahrmann, P, Schmidlin, PR, Martig, L. Swiss Dent J. (2022).
- Recession coverage using the modified coronally advanced tunnel and connective tissue graft with or without enamel matrix derivative: 5-year results of a randomised clinical trial.
Stähli, A, Duong, HY, Imber, JC, Roccuzzo, A, Salvi, GE, Katsaros, C, Ramseier, CA, Sculean, A. Clin Oral Investig. (2022).
- Behavioral strategies for periodontal health.
Suvan, JE, Sabalic, M, Araújo, MR, Ramseier, CA. Periodontol 2000. (2022).
- One-Year Clinical, Microbiological and Immunological Results of Local Doxycycline or Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy for Recurrent/Persisting Periodontal Pockets: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Cosgarea, R, Ramseier, CA, Jepsen, S, Arweiler, NB, Jervøe-Storm, PM, Batori-Andronescu, I, Rößler, R, Conrad, T, Eick, S, Sculean, A. Antibiotics (Basel). (2022).
- Impact of a single information session with oral hygiene instructions on unaccompanied minor asylum seekers living in Switzerland.
Jenner, A, Ramseier, CA. Swiss Dent J. 404-413. (2022).
- Periodontal disease progression in the second half of life and following a single episode of scaling and root planing: A clinical study in the Sri Lankan tea plantation cohort with documented clinical parameters for more than 40 years.
Duong, HY, Schmid, E, Ramseier, CA, Suvan, JE, Lang-Hua, BH, Burkhardt, R, Schätzle, M, Lang, NP. J Periodontol. 45-56. (2022).
- Evaluation of the implant disease risk assessment (IDRA) tool: A retrospective study in patients with treated periodontitis and implant-supported fixed dental prostheses (FDPs).
De Ry, SP, Roccuzzo, A, Lang, NP, Heitz-Mayfield, LJ, Ramseier, CA, Sculean, A, Salvi, GE. Clin Oral Implants Res. 1299-1307. (2021).
- Health behavior change in the dental practice.
Ramseier CA, Suvan JE
Ames, Iowa: Wiley-Blackwell
- Die Parodontalbetreuung – ein Lernprogramm zur Qualitätssicherung in der Parodontologie.
Ramseier CA, Lang NP
Koproduktion Stiftung für Klinische Forschung SKF und Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Parodontologie SSP / 1999
- Dentosurf – Zahnmedizin für Humanmediziner
Gamper F, Woermann U, Ramseier CA
Mediendissertation Universität Bern / 2011.
- Mundhygiene-Instruktion online
Gözmen G, Ramseier CA
Mediendissertation Universität Bern / 2013